the break out rooms & offices
the simulation centre contains 8 construction portacabins, that are used as break out rooms or offices as part of the training courses we provide. These can be setup as a construction site office, event control room, incident room, or a meeting room for example. There is also a larger office - Room 1, which can be used for team activities
the break out rooms contain the following key features:
- Each of the rooms contain a 55” display screen. The screen can be used to display CCTV footage from within the virtual environment, videos, presentations, the XVR Crisis Media Simulator, or XVR On Scene.
- A PC is provided in each, or alternatively, delegates can connect their own HDMI devices up to screen in each room.
- Stereo Sound system is available, and each office is also soundproof, so individual activies can take place.
- The offices contain an Interlinked telephone system, and we are able to create bespoke directories for each course to simulate delegates contacting their real customers, suppliers, stakeholders for example.
- Ethernet connectivity is available upon request, in advance to the complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Releavant informaiton to the specific course. For example, as a construction site office, all the site plans, policies and procedures will be included.